Tuesday 31 July 2007

This and That...

Well, I did get all my pictures taken like I said I would this past weekend, but when I load then they are the size of the whole page and I need to figure out how to re-size them! This blog is teaching me so much, and the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know! In addition I need to decide where I’m going to keep my photos on-line – flikr.com, photobucket.com, ravelry.com? Decisions, decisions! Any suggestions?

Very little to report in the knitting world as I continue with the Afghans for Afghans squares – counting down, now 13 to go! Still I am pleased with the results, with the exception of two, which I may re-knit to be more in keeping with the majority of the squares. With the big Knit-out a the Experimental Farm http://www.friendsofthefarm.ca/ in Ottawa this coming Sunday (Knit-out info here http://www.ottawaknittingguild.ca/Public/Home.aspx ), I should have it completed sometime over the next two weeks. Thank goodness, as I am now really behind on my fall and Christmas knitting, and no progress has been made on my own WIP’s either!

I am so excited about the Knit-out, I’m planning a picnic basket, some yummy goodies, and a comfy chair, and my blanket knitting of course – I’m hoping to see some Ottawa Knitting Guild members and one or two of the bloggers from http://findingfortygatheringknitting.blogspot.com, and perhaps I’ll be lucky enough to meet other local knitting bloggers too! And just think, sanctioned knitting, with lots of other knitters, all day, in the sun!! How good is that? Yippee!

That’s it for now – I hope to run into you at the Knit-out – please don’t be shy, and introduce yourself. I’d love to meet you!

Knit-on………

kate

2 comments:

knitjo said...

hi kate,
Met you last night at France's--am having problems with downloading my pics too...couldn't find any of the ottawa knitting blogs you were speaking about...
Oh well, busy finishing a knit project and say France at Wool Tyme..;) Talk to you soon and good luck with the blocks for the afghan...
Joyce

Susan said...

Yay, you're nearly done the blocks! How's the picture thing coming?