Wednesday 30 July 2008

Now that's kinda cool!!!!

Well you have all seen this before, I'm sure. The Knitting Pattern-A-Day Calendar - and that's what it's going to look like for 2009.

How do I know about it beside that fact that it is on Amazon.com? Well I got one. Yes. Delivered. By courier.

I didn't know it was coming. I was annoyed by the silly sticker on my door which arrived during working hours, which of course I would not have arranged. And I didn't remember ordering anything anyway. Which it turns out I didn't.

So how come I have one before it is even released?? Let's think about that. Took me a minute too.

I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Let me tell you there was a few minutes of freaking out around our place this evening!!





And the very gorgeous DD2 is the November 27th calendar girl!!!

Do you remember this picture from a ways back, like over a year ago??











Well later this year you'll find it in here along with the pattern. And look closely - DD2's picture even made the calendar jacket!!









A million thanks to Susan Ripley and the
Knitting Pattern-A-Day team at http://www.knittingpatternaday.com/index.htm for making my day!!

I am so doing my happy dance right now!!


Knit on.....


ps. you should give it a try, there's lots of time. Why? This is why: http://www.knittingpatternaday.com/knittingcrochetcontestrules.htm





4 comments:

-sanna- said...

Congratulations! Great to get some good news. -sanna-

Susan said...

Kinda cool, she says, in a modest voice, downplaying the event. Now, now, Kate. I KNOW you, and I also know how FREAKIN' EXCITING this is!!! Holy cow! Talk about a wonderful surprise!!! Be modest all you want... I know how proud and thrilled you are, and rightly so.

Um... can I have your autograph? :)

knitjo said...

WOW!!!! This from a girl who used to see her name in print every day for nearly 6 years, I never got tired of it.

But getting yourself published in a magazine or calendar, that is DOUBLE WOW!!!!! Congrats!

knitjo said...

WOW!!!! This from a girl who used to see her name in print every day for nearly 6 years, I never got tired of it.

But getting yourself published in a magazine or calendar, that is DOUBLE WOW!!!!! Congrats!