Sunday 1 August 2010

1st FO of self-imposed WIP challenge

One good thing about being somewhat imobile for long periods of time is that some knitting is finally getting completed!

Witness: One charity Crib sized Blanket made entirely from miscellanious stash yarn:


No particular rhyme or reason to the placement of the squares - I just pieced them together as I pulled them from the stack. It has a very "Little House on The Praire" look to it, almost juvenile. And I am A OK with that. I was aiming for rustic, and that is what I got.

Next up, DG Confetti 100 superwash socks in grey.

Knit on.....

1 comment:

Jody said...

such a satisfying way to use the stash! I like your color choices and the random placement of the blocks. Looking forward to seeing socks - it feels like time to start knitting again! Hope you are healing well