Monday 9 August 2010

Two down, lots more to go....


WIP #2 complete!

Off the needles are the grey socks, started during DD1's stem cell transplant earlier this year. Like so many other half finished sock projects lying around, I had only a half foot to complete and the pair was finished. I can't for the life of me imagine why I do that - stop just short of the finish line - but I seem to have a thing everytime I get really close to finishing a project, particularly socks, I wander off to the next one. Case in point: WIP #3 is another pair of socks, also stopped just at the second heel, languishing in its project bag since ( gasp!) the summer of 2008. Ridiculous!

Knit on.....

2 comments:

Jody said...

these gray sox are amazing and I love them. It doesn't really matter WHY you stop WHEN you do. That you return is all that counts. Hope your healing is going well - keep knitting!!!

-sanna- said...

Great socks!