Saturday 5 April 2008

Breathing deeply into a paper bag....

Its been quiet here, I know. As we say in our family, we are having a moment. I hope you understand.

And although it is not going to be a short moment, I hope we'll have our little sail boat uprighted and catching the spring breeze shortly. I am not sure if I will share it with you, it's not exactly up to me, but I'm breathing into a paper bag as slowly as I can. Knitting seems futile but it is the only thing that is keeping me from running amuck in the streets, pulling my hair out and scratching my eyes.

Please keep my little family in your hearts, and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Knit on.....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh honey. *hugs* If you feel the need to run amuck, run yourself over here for a little tea/wine/friend/knitting/hug therapy.

Aline said...

This is me sending you positive energy... row-row-row your boat baby! :)