Monday 24 December 2007

All done! Oh, and Merry Christmas!!



Yup. I'm done. The hat brim re-do is complete (would someone please explain why I can't just ravel back from the bottom as I see everyone else do. Is is because it was knit in the round??). The sock toe re-do is also complete ( and although not perfect, I'm calling it quits on that one - the recipient won't notice.). The Alpaca scarf is as done as it will ever get. It was too wide and too short, but definitely warm which was the requirement. I'm counting on Alpaca tendency to stretch to get me by.

Special thanks goes out to my boss who let us loose a full 2.5 hours early today, which is coincidently, and magically all the time I needed to finish!

Pictures to follow after Christmas as I will get some modeling action then!

I leave you with this little beauty who visited for a few days in the neighborhood:



Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments: