Tuesday 1 December 2009

Finshed this & that....

This, step two, is finshed:
- DD1's stem cell collection - top scores in the stem cell production department for my girl! She's a machine!

This is finished:
- remember the postscript that had me churning our more scowls than a one decent girl requires, from this entry? Done!











This is finished:
- more from th
e I needed that catagory, I needed this too! Com'on - I had a scarf in this color - it was lonely without a hat, and such a nice one at that!










And there is another beret and scowl done in shades of caramel-y and chocolate syrup - yummy, and yes I guess even a decent girl might make herself too many scowls! Sadly no pictures yet.

I am enjoying this simple-knitting imterlude that I am currently in. I have choosen to knit mostly for myself, only what I want. It feels good to have something go easy for a change.

Knit on.....

3 comments:

Jody said...

we don't know one another, but I have been reading your blog and I think that you are astonishingly courageous. What you and your daughter and your entire family is going through could take a less strong family to its knees, but you all prevail.
Simple knitting for YOU. Perfect, sounds like a plan. And your hats are divine!
best wishes-

knitjo said...

Love the hat, Kate! You deserve a bit of me-knitting therapy...there's nothing wrong with that.
Hope Tam is doing well, in her long journey.

-sanna- said...

I love the hat, too!!! And definately, you should knit what you want to knit.