Thursday 1 October 2009

falling behind....

Where on earth did September go?? I bought some mums for the front step (no pic, sorry) and these for the kitchen - such gorgeous colors! As a Libra I am very partial to the richness of fall colors!








And I finished these (exceuse the poor layout - photo blogger upload was not helping at all tonight!):


















and this you already knew I'd finshed :












As the days zoom by, I know I am falling behind (pun intended - you knew it was coming so stop groanning!). I have been madly knitting the Mason-Dixon Bibs 'o Love and am just finishing up lucky bib number seven.

Then I desperately need to get Clapotis on and off the needles as quickly as possible, as it will be required soon by the recipient. I wound the yarn yesterday, details later.

Knit on....

1 comment:

kate8ster said...

OMG Woman - you put me to shame with the way you crack off your projects!!! I am diligently working away on the cabled scarf - qute the labor or love - an eight row pattern that takes mucho concentration! Can't wait to see you soon!