Sunday 12 July 2009

Foot Fetish...

I'm freakng myself out with all the socks I've had on the go lately. You'd think I couldn't knit anything else!

These are finished:










And although this picture was taken only last week, these are the same as the green bamboo above and are now done too, pretty in pink:









There is a pair of Online socks finished sitting on my favorite chair waiting to be grafted and photoed, and another pair started to keep in my purse in case I am out and about and bored out of my skull! I think there is another pair waiting in a bag somewhere that needs grafting too.

I can't seem to pick up anything else. My chair is surrounded by WIP's but I keep finding another pair of socks in my hands.

Not sure what this says about me. I know for fact my feet are not cold. I have been barefoot since the beginning of June regardless of the crappy weather we've been having. It's principal with me: summer = no socks.

Knit on.......

2 comments:

Susan said...

How was that bamboo as socks? I recall speculating with you that it might be slippy... but the socks look lovely.

I've been knitting up a storm too... not that it's been making its way onto the blog, but... meh. :)

We should... you know... get together? In person, like? With knitting needles and a cappuccino?

-sanna- said...

You are obviosly in a sock phase (like Picasso had a blue phase, or something). You just have to knit them as long as they keep coming. Especially as your socks look lovely.